Itchy trigger Finger ?

Great fun, had about 20 goes and scored Bobbing bobcat for all but 1 which was then Rocketing rabbit. Has anyone managed the quickest title?

Hi mhudsen115. I have got the rabbit on a few occasions but no better. My reactions are either much worse than I thought or you need some luck to get the top score.

Grant

Bloody hell. How did you manage that. Your not a fighter pilot in your spare time are you. Must practice, must practice. :lol: :lol:

Ah! revenge for all those hideous nights in the lambing shed...it's when they all lie there grinding their teeth that gets to me! I'm still a bobcat but I think I'll just go and...

I got as far as bobbing bobcat and then run out of drink, maybe some more wiksee would help.

Just got to Rabbit! .188 seconds...I'm supposed to be working, damn the internet is awful!

I got one in 0.00 but that was obviously just luck and then I got a three second penalty. Bugger.

I keep doing that, get a 0.00 and I am so busy self congratulating I get a penalty. Damn it.

Grantoliver I hold you personally responsible for my crappy productivity today!! ;)

JH

Back