Ivermectin in Aus

308tikka

Its for treating animals, so if anyone judges themselves one - go right ahead.
I don't fancy taking a worming prescription/Roscea/Scabies treatment, HOPING it may have some efficacy against a virus ? How Darwinian is that?
Its very well tolerated, prescribed daily throughout the 3rd world due to low cost. ‘Thou shall do no harm’ allows ethical prescription.

Bang on-anti parasitic properties, as has Doxycline (anti-biotic) for malaria...

Preliminary study here:

The problem will always be large scale trials /double blind.

all I can say is nobody is FORCING you to take this drug.... but many are forced to have vaccines on offer under emergency use authorisation.

just to point out Im not anti-vax, with virtually every vaccination required for overseas travel in nasty places.

Woodsmoke

Its for treating animals, so if anyone judges themselves one - go right ahead.
Not exactly. Ivermectin is a very common treatment for parasitic infections in humans. The fact that it's not been approved as an anti-Covid treatment doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't work. In fact, I believe there are a few investigations looking into it as a possible treatment. The WHO actually recommend it can be used as part of clinical trials for patients with Covid.

I for one hope it works. I drenched our goats last week with Oramec, and reckon I personally got a fairly decent dose too :lol:

kes

Not exactly. Ivermectin is a very common treatment for parasitic infections in humans. The fact that it's not been approved as an anti-Covid treatment doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't work. In fact, I believe there are a few investigations looking into it as a possible treatment. The WHO actually recommend it can be used as part of clinical trials for patients with Covid.

I for one hope it works. I drenched our goats last week with Oramec, and reckon I personally got a fairly decent dose too :lol:
Let us hope whilst it may promise benefits, as did organo-phosphates, it doesn't have the literally nerve-shredding capability of the latter.

This article suggests it is as yet unwise to treat covid with Ivermectin, reading carefully that is. It is worth noting that claims are also made for the drugs (as yet unproven) anti-cancer possibilities/ properties.

308tikka

The discoverer and development team were awarded a belated nobel prize:

Ivermectin was introduced in 1981.Half of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded jointly to Campbell and Ōmura for discovering avermectin, "the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of river blindness and lymphatic filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases".

It is tolerated well by humans in the *correct* dosage!

Fair Hill

Ivermectin was introduced in 1981.Half of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded jointly to Campbell and Ōmura for discovering avermectin, "the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of river blindness and lymphatic filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases".

As is almost every poison on the planet.

The belated Nobel Prize was awarded long before Covid 19 became a mass killing pandemic.

Fair Hill

You could say that about Bovril or Marmite or Walkers crisps too that remark is imbecilic.

Last edited:

kes

and when taken in the correct manner. The NP for P and Med was awarded, as you note, long before Covid - anti-viral efficacy has yet to be tested or confirmed but the claims made for this drug fit the category of "cure- all" and nothing is that.

308tikka

Quite. Nor unless combined with other drugs-yet to be fully explored. As per first post-preliminary results are promising, requires more research, thats all. It might be a dead loss, but at no explicit harm to the patient if dosed accordingly. What interests me in this and other options is the apparent efficacy of a group of anti-parasitical drugs against this virus.

watch this space for modified versions of ivermectin going forward-as it itself was modified-which of course, will bring any effective drug into patent. Ill be buying shares in Merck when they do!

Fair Hill

Quite. Nor unless combined with other drugs-yet to be fully explored. As per first post-preliminary results are promising, requires more research, thats all. It might be a dead loss, but at no explicit harm to the patient if dosed accordingly. What interests me in this and other options is the apparent efficacy of a group of anti-parasitical drugs against this virus.

watch this space for modified versions of ivermectin going forward-as it itself was modified-which of course, will bring any effective drug into patent. Ill be buying shares in Merck when they do!
Pfizer shares might be worth a gamble too.

zambezi

Im not anti-vax, with virtually every vaccination required for overseas travel in nasty places.

Me too.

But the stats on the mRNA vax are not looking good. 4800 deaths attributed to it in the USA and rising. That is more deaths than any previous vaccine regime.

Bear in mind the Swine flu jab was terminated in the US after just 5 attributable deaths.

All of this is best explained bt Dr Peter McCullough:

Fair Hill

Me too.

But the stats on the mRNA vax are not looking good. 4800 deaths attributed to it in the USA and rising. That is more deaths than any previous vaccine regime.

Bear in mind the Swine flu jab was terminated in the US after just 5 attributable deaths.

All of this is best explained bt Dr Peter McCullough:

More than 357 million vaccines have been administered in the USA from December 14th 2020 to last week, what previous regime has those statistics?

Reports of adverse affects including deaths afterwards does not necessarily mean they were caused by the vaccine.

dodgyknees

Nothing to do with the extraordinary number of fat kunts, meth heads, opiate addicts and malnourished vegans. Nothing whatsover. It is impossible to imagine Americans having any comorbidities.

Jamouk

some extracts from this paper published

Discussion The current analysis was performed on COVID vaccine adverse reactions reported through the UK’s Yellow Card system. While analysis is challenging a clear signal of a specific prion disease, Parkinson’s disease, was found as discussed below. The findings are consistent with knowledge of the spike protein and its nucleic acid sequence [3-7], well accepted pathophysiology of prion disease, and animal toxicity data in monkeys [8]. The findings in this paper represent an urgent warning to halt mass immunization with COVID vaccines until proper safety studies are complete.

and

This analysis should serve as an urgent warning to those mindlessly following advice of politicians and public health officials regarding COVID immunization. Both groups have had a dismal record of protecting the health of the public.

John Gryphon

We have papers and videos from the left,right and centre and many member`s appear to take sides and cherry pick the so called 'proofs' without knowing one iota of the true proof. Disseminating info is all the rage eh wot!