IWA Nurnberg Germany 6-9 March 2020

ejg

I have relatives in Marktredwitz. So we travel back and forth. Two guys who wanted to travel with us cancelled because of the bug. I will travel a few days earlier and also do the Enforce Tac show.
edi

Bavarianbrit

My wife and her family are from Marktredwitz and my very good pal has the only gun shop in the area just 5kms away, I went to the states with him last November. Small world eh?

Klaus Pickert Jagd und sportwaffen, Kaltenlohe 2, 95679 Waldershof
09231 72900

ejg

My wife and her family are from Marktredwitz and my very good pal has the only gun shop in the area just 5kms away, I went to the states with him last November. Small world eh?

Klaus Pickert Jagd und sportwaffen, Kaltenlohe 2, 95679 Waldershof
09231 72900
I know Klaus, been in his shop, he sometimes sends guns/rifles to us. He also has one of our stocks in his shop as far as I know. Nice guy.
I was born in Marktredwitz but never lived there much as we moved to South Africa when I was a toddler.

yes small world
edi

Bavarianbrit

Thanks for the heads up.
Bugger, shows just how much the chinese trade means to them.
My pal Klaus did not even know and it is only 10 days away. Many will have booked travel. So seems IWA have not yet bombarded all the dealers with this info and they have all their email addresses.

IWA statement :-
Due to the new situation regarding the spread of the corona virus, NürnbergMesse has decided to postpone IWA OutdoorClassics 2020 from the planned date of 6-9 March 2020 to a date in 2020, which has yet to be determined.

We hope you will understand the decision taken. The aim of every trade fair must be to create a special experience for exhibitors and visitors alike and to facilitate the diverse establishment and expansion of business relationships. Unfortunately, this goal cannot be achieved under the current circumstances.

Last edited:

Turkish

Truly sad and worrying the events that have lead up to the cancellation of this show. This virus is having a global impact on markets across the world now.
Does this now mean that we will be waiting even longer for the release of new products - as this event has in the past proven to be the barometer for the purchasing and distribution of new products by retailers keen not to be caught holding last years models ?

Personally, I have been waiting - along with meany, I am sure - for the of new thermal products to be introduced onto the market. Has the release of the 30S from Pulsar -and the new thermal from PARD - been delayed until we were to see what 'new' products were to be available the market following this event?

What will happen now? Another long wait.....................

ejg

Nicer time of the year anyway for traveling. Looking forward to that now.
Don't really think the bug is that bad anyway, my cousin just had it, now his son and rest of the family possibly next. Said it was not more than a flu. They live on the Dutch border in Germany.
edi