IWA trade show in Nurnberg Germany show

Booger, now I cannot make it as my house surveyor was late.
Go out for a Nurnberger bratwurst with kartoffelsalt.
BB

Will drive through the night Sunday from Dover and do the show straight afterwards on Monday.
That will knacker me.
BB

Well I made the IWA show at 9am Monday after a very stormy drive where I saw a killer car crash result on the A4 near Limburg that had just happened, police were there but no fire or rescue had yet arrived the car had 180"d then flipped up then down on the armco crushed the roof down to waist level over the driver, real bad luck crash you cannot protect against with structural stiffness. But stayed at the show until 2pm then had to go home to sleep.
Begara had some reasonable new stuff, dd optics thermal spotter was quite interesting as they pointed me over to their Chinese suppliers stand where the same 899 Euro unit was on offer at a 600 Euro trade price to new dealer/importers and if enough were ordered they would do them for 300 Euros but their warranty is non existant and they have no UK importer so if anyone wants to jump in???
Pulsar Photon RT scope is now way down their list of digital on offer as they are moving into thermal in a big way. The new scope although a thermal looks like a normal scope except for the larger upper turret.
39 Euros was the entry price plus another 10 Euros to park.
BB

Pard had a bunch of stuff but the interesting one was a small sized scope with an ir digital integrated into a thermal = 2 in 1 which is supposed to come out in April. Watch the last 3 minutes of the video that is in both english & german.

BB

Back