Jagd & Hund

Pointer

Can anyone recommend a reasonable B&B or Hotel close by?

Also, a long shot; but does anyone know if there is an outfitter/estate nearby who will allow a single days driven boar?

Cheers

C

VIGILAIRE

My team has stayed every year at A&O Dortmund Hauptbahnhof. Always had twin rooms as against beds in the hostal rooms.

Cheap and cheerful, very clean with good transport links to the show.

Had difficulty booking direct online this year but got on OK going through Hotels.com .

As well as the show there is a big football match on the 4th apparently so book early wherever you choose.

See you there! Chris.

Pointer

Cheers Chris

Flights booked, inexpensive via Ryanair. Probably cheaper than the diesel I used queuing for two hours to get into the CLA in 2013.

slink dog

Hi guys I'm up in the Scottish borders who are you all flying with from where and to where . Sorry sounds a little like an interrogation but would like to go

VIGILAIRE

Hi guys I'm up in the Scottish borders who are you all flying with from where and to where . Sorry sounds a little like an interrogation but would like to go
Flying with Easy Jet from Luton to Dortmund on the Wednesday evening flight and returning on Saturday early afternoon.

I understand there is also a flight from Stanstead to Dortmund as well.

There may be flights from airports nearer to you and I have heard of people from the North getting the ferry from Newcastle to the continent and driving.

Hope this helps.

Wildboar1973

Me and some friends will be there on Friday...
I life only 40 minutes away from Dortmund and would like to meet some guys from SD, so if you like to, send me a pm please....

daven

I will be the fat guy with a velcro haircut drinking Weizen if they serve it at the veltins bar..... Close to 1200 as possible...