• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Jaguar s type 3.0 se auto black

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanibel686

This was my late sisters Jaguar and ownership passed to me in October last year. She owned it for 8 years covering on average just one thousand miles per year as evidenced by the old MOTs.
I had it MOTd on 21st December where it needed only three brake pipes and there were no advisories. The garage also informed me that it had only done 400 miles since it's last service and oil change.
As we have other cars we have not really used it and since December it has covered less than 400 miles so we have decided to let it go.
It rides perfectly, the engine is very quiet and it is in lovely condition with all controls and buttons, cruise, seat memory etc working as they should, it also had a heavy duty battery fitted less than a year ago.
The only issue is that the rear windows don't want to open! when I press the button I can hear the motors want to turn but the windows must be stuck in their slides. I assume this is an easy strip grease and re assemble job and no new parts should be required.
This Jaguar was the pride and joy of my sister and I'm sure it will deliver sterling service to it's new owners and I am more than happy to submit to any AA/RAC type inspection.
We are in cleadon village and if you would like to arrange a viewing please call me on 07832100066 thank you.
IMG_20170411_153249769_HDR.jpgIMG_20170411_153444541_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.