Available: JANUARY/FEBRUARY REMAINING DATES FOR CWD/MUNTJAC

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
The following dates are still available for CWD and Muntjac on my leases in Bedfordshire at £85.00 per stalk. Kill fees are £100 for non medal CWD buck or doe, client retains carcass. Muntjac £50.00 non medal buck client retains carcass. Doe free, carcass £15.
JANUARY: 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st.
FEBRUARY: 2nd PM, 3rd, 4th to 7th. 23rd to 27th am.

GOLDFISH

The following dates are still available for CWD and Muntjac on my leases in Bedfordshire at £85.00 per stalk. Kill fees are £100 for non medal CWD buck or doe, client retains carcass. Muntjac £50.00 non medal buck client retains carcass. Doe free, carcass £15.
Hi malc jan 30th and feb 7th sound

Morten

Can’t wait until the world returns to normal, Malcolm. Fingers crossed we’ll have a vaccine soon. I shall be looking forward to some days after the CWD then.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well a vaccine is a way off yet I think. I have openings in 2021 but took another two bookings last night so January and February are filling reasonably well at the moment. Last year we culled 45 CWD and took some very good trophy bucks, well into medal class. This coming CWD season is looking good at the moment with plenty of deer on the ground seen and no doubt once the harvest is off we will have a much better indication. But at the moment it looks good.

Morten

Sounds good! Ill not be making any plans for the autumn/winter yet. I won’t be surprised if the virus makes a comeback. Stay safe.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Dates still open:
8th to 17th January. (As I am not going abroad now at this time)
30th January PM. 31st PM

February 2nd PM, 3rd, 4th. 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th 27th AM.

OJB

Dates still open:
8th to 17th January. (As I am not going abroad now at this time)
30th January PM. 31st PM

February 2nd PM, 3rd, 4th. 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th 27th AM.
Hi

Is 31st of Jan still Available?

Many thanks

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello,
Yes I can accommodate you AM and PM on the 31st January 2021. If you could email me your details, full name, address, mobile number we can get you booked in. The deposit is £30.00, the rest is payable after we finish stalking on the day.

Email is malcolm882@btinternet.com

Thank you
Malcolm

Last edited:

Gez 223

Is there any prefere

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Last remaining dates open for this winter.
NOVEMBER. 25TH AM AND PM.
JANUARY. 27TH, 28TH, 29TH AM AND PM. 30TH PM.
FEBRUARY. 4TH, 7TH AM AND PM. 19TH TO 25TH AM AND PM.