Javelin bipod group buy for Stalking Directory Members

Spartan Jim

I've run the idea of putting together a group buy for Javelin bipods and adapters for you guys by the boss and he is fine with it so I just need to gauge interest levels.

Subject to interest levels the discount would increase. This is STRICTLY for members of the Stalking Directory website and will not be a transferable offer to anyone else, and it is to show our support for the UK deer stalking community.

1 - 10 Buyers - 10% discount
11-20 Buyers - 20% discount
21+ Buyers - 25% discount

Any thoughts? Would you like me to progress this? I'm not down as a trade member. Do I need to be for this?

If you'd like to join in then please respond below and I'll update you with the current discount level.

I already have your long bipod (great bit of kit)

Does this offer just apply to bipods or would it extend to the tripod selections as well?

Starting prices for all the kit can be found on http://www.javelinbipod.com

We have recently consolidated and reduced the prices on our adapters significantly to allow you to fit adapters to all your rifles more cheaply.

Leg extensions of 20cm, 30cm, 40cm and 50cm will be live on the website tomorrow and I will include these in the discount. These fit straight into the Javelin regardless of size and will also work with the 300 and Blaser bipods.

Back