Jelen Advanced Deer Management

Hootsman

Just arrived home from the Jelen Advanced deer management course in Newton Stewart. Wow that was a proper eye opener. It was bloody brilliant the course material and the way it was put accross was excelent. I have to say that Mike and Paul were great and were very helpfull at explaining stuff to numb nuts like me. It was hard going though its a intense 3 days with tonnes of interesting subjects to chat about and apply to the way you manage your deer. Its a must if you are into managing your deer and their habitat. couldnt recommend it more as proves once more that I knew very little about managing my deer cheers Hootsman

I am glad it was a success for you Hootsman and i hope others find it as informative well done for crossing the border Jelen

I too was on the course at Newton Stewart and can only echo what Hootsman has said.

Mike and Paul delivered a very challenging and professional course.

I for one would have no hesitation in recommending Jelen Deer Services - top guys.

As a very experienced head stalker said to me " you're never done learning"

How true indeed!

Robin

I agree Robin, that was challenging but very rewarding. All credit to Mike and Paul for having the stamina to deliver so much content in such a professional way. Mikes a great tutor. Tough but worthwhile and learned tons.

It was great 6 pointer we even got a wee info pack from you aswell lol. Aye you guys are right it was heavy my head is still pickled cheers Hootsman

It was the urburn deer pack. I havent read it yet 6 pointer but I will as my heeds wasted with deer. I will check it out during the week cheers Hootsman

Hi everyone,

Just arrived back home to Hampshire. I'd like to say thank you all who attended the course, it was indeed a great pleasure for us too (even though the Belhaven had my fan belt slipping on Saturday morning!!!!!).

Also a huge thank you to 6pointer for allowing us to use your excellent document on the management of urban deer as part of the series of course handouts. It is much appreciated Davie.

Look forward to speaking to you all very soon.

Best regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
​(Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Just attended Jelen deers latest advanced deer management course, this weekend, I too learnt a hell of a lot, with the information comming in fast I felt it a job to keep up at times however with much reading of all the excellent handouts in the evening, it all started slotting into place.
I thought mike pitched the presentation well, no pc cobblers to deal with, just straight and too the point, with a few good quips and funny experiences lobbed in for good measure. In all a very informative but intensive course which arms you well for going out and doing the job properly and profesionally, that is in my humble opinion.
atb
oddjob

Just attended Jelen deers latest advanced deer management course, this weekend, I too learnt a hell of a lot, with the information comming in fast I felt it a job to keep up at times however with much reading of all the excellent handouts in the evening, it all started slotting into place.
I thought mike pitched the presentation well, no pc cobblers to deal with, just straight and too the point, with a few good quips and funny experiences lobbed in for good measure. In all a very informative but intensive course which arms you well for going out and doing the job properly and profesionally, that is in my humble opinion.
atb
oddjob

+1 :thumb:

Thoroughly enjoyed the course and some very informative speakers as well as attendees. Great experience in a relaxed and thought-provoking environment. And the venison stew wasn't half-bad either!

Glyns idea of doing the shoot and all lobbing in a £5 each was a good idea too, particularly after he won it and donated it all to help for heroes. Top man!

Hi everyone,

Just arrived back home to Hampshire. I'd like to say thank you all who attended the course, it was indeed a great pleasure for us too (even though the Belhaven had my fan belt slipping on Saturday morning!!!!!).

Also a huge thank you to 6pointer for allowing us to use your excellent document on the management of urban deer as part of the series of course handouts. It is much appreciated Davie.

Look forward to speaking to you all very soon.

Best regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
​(Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Chuckle,:D, That Bellhaven has been responsible for many an untidy landlady's lounge!, & probably many a crooked weld, (not mine I should add), @ Blue circle cement plants over the border.:D

Back