• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Jimny towbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindypuss

I think I've got a nice detachable. In the garage somewhere that was never fitted to father in laws jimney.
will have a dig around at weekend if your interested.
atb
les

teyhan1

I think I've got a nice detachable. In the garage somewhere that was never fitted to father in laws jimney.
will have a dig around at weekend if your interested.
atb
les
Very much so. I will be in Hereford in a couple of weeks as I'm due to move there in late March and am up scouting schools.

lindypuss

Ok, bear with me I will look it out and and update you. PM me an e mail and I will send some pics when I find it. Also I am down to Dorchester now and then so am sure we could meet up somewhere.
Les

jimbo123p

I take it you have checked the weight limits. Jitney is severely restricted. 350kg unbraked and 1.35 with brakes. Depends what you want to tow.

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
Give the circus a phone, they remove them before using the Jimnys in the clown act?
(joke).

ruby tuesday

did you have any luck I was sorting out the garage last month and found the tow bar that came off the jimny you bought from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.