Jodie Marsh Goes Hunting

It's set up to record, but I'll probably watch it live anyway.

All the lead up lends itself to a positive message from our perspective, so let's see if Piers Morgan interviews her in the next 48 hours to try and debunk all that positivity!

According to google "Jodie Marsh Goes Hunting airs on Tuesday 13th September, 10pm on TLC ."

It's set up to record, but I'll probably watch it live anyway.

All the lead up lends itself to a positive message from our perspective, so let's see if Piers Morgan interviews her in the next 48 hours to try and debunk all that positivity!

Here's hoping it sheds a new light on us.

5minutes in..I already know which one I would rather spend an afternoon in a pigeon hide with. Jees that Marsh thing is a real munter.
Tusker

Do you know what? I really enjoyed that. I have no intention of making a non hunter hunt, but it is very refreshing to hear a non hunter admit that they actually understand why we do it.
Full marks to TLC.
Tusker

Do you know what? I really enjoyed that. I have no intention of making a non hunter hunt, but it is very refreshing to hear a non hunter admit that they actually understand why we do it.
Full marks to TLC.
Tusker

My thoughts exactly mate. If just one persons opinion has changed by watching that tonight then in my eyes it's a victory for everyone that plays a part in deer and animal management in this fine country.

Well done Jodie and TLC.

just waiting for the outrage on social media from the die hard antis now.

Well I was impressed by that. Jodie actually understood what we do and didn't just shout and ball at Rachel. I wish they had popped the doe in a roe sack though instead of having all the blood run down Rachel's back. Just a minor thing for me. Everything else was well explained and reasoned and hard not to see the good hunters do.

Full marks to TLC.
Tusker

some good results,

but but I feel Mike made a boo boo at the end of .. as he called it, the dressing of the deer,

who else heard what he said about the internal organs etc?

bob

Back