Wanted: Just trying to get out there

gs jon

Evening folks,bit of a shot in the dark,just trying to search any avenue,looking for work was on furlough till Aug the the buggers made me redundunt,although giving me more shooting an fishing time ,based in the South West ( North Devon )
anything really am a welder fabricator with over 35 yrs in trade ,7.5 tonne driver with a CPC card,anything in the field sports sector would be great ,figure the more folks who know more chances and also need to fund my 308 replacement😁.
Cheers folks jon

gs jon

Evening folks,bit of a shot in the dark,just trying to search any avenue,looking for work was on furlough till Aug the the buggers made me redundunt,although giving me more shooting an fishing time ,based in the South West ( North Devon )
anything really am a welder fabricator with over 35 yrs in trade ,7.5 tonne driver with a CPC card,anything in the field sports sector would be great ,figure the more folks who know more chances and also need to fund my 308 replacement😁.
Cheers folks jon
oh yeh I'm an old bugger (59)

Ade8mm

Fingers crossed for you Jon. Keep putting the word out and doubtless you will succeed 👍

Ade8mm

Fingers crossed for you Jon. Keep putting the word out and doubtless you will succeed 👍

Pedro

I hope you have some good luck with your job hunt. Maybe the best thing with your HGV licence is to grab some sort of driving job then, once in gainful employment, look for something more suitable. Not the best of times to be looking for work, but you aren't alone there. Which, of course doesn't help. You sound in fairly good spirits considering, keep that up! Best wishes.

woodmaster

I realised it is a long way. Shame I couldn't send them down to you, but the cost would be prohibitive. At 59 you'd still have a good few years left in you and I could get a runner to fetch rods and do the grinding. Anyway good luck. As said folks with skills are always needed.

Outback

How about getting on some beating £50 a day up here tax paid , then the Christmas driving premium pay , post office comes to mind big distribution companies , 35 years in a rut I know the feeling comes to mind . ATB .

Matthys

Cheers folks jon
Check out www.gritit.com website. Gritting company always looking for winter gritter drivers. Good pay.