kammo gaiters where to buy ?

Devil_Bri

Does anyone know of any shops selling the Kammo gaiters ?
Their web site says they are sold out to april, and they have failed to answer any emails
Thanks

Not again!
This gets asked every so often, and Kammo never seem to answer any queries. Are they even still trading?

I bought a new set recently but had to wait until a pair came up on eBay . That's the only place I could get them.

Covered before as well - I love them - the gaiters that is. Kammo the company are frustrating!

Took the chance when they were on the website and bought a personal stock - which arrived next day. And are staying as personal stock!

I have e mailed, left phone messages and written - all in praise of the gaiters and asking if there was any scope to do anything with them - either stock for retail, endorse etc etc. Never a single response. On the plus side, the fact I'm still on the case should tell you how good I think they are.

So far as I can gather, they are the only source, no retailer carries anything other than the odd unit of old stock - if anything.

They do still seem to attend certain gamefairs - just none I've managed to get to. So if you pass their stand at any event and see an incredibly handsome bloke nailing their sales manager to the ground - please feel free to come over and say hello ;)

Can't see them being at a game fair over here !!
surely you would sell one pair to a desperate fellow stalker :(. Lol

Back