Kennel spring clean

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

norma 308

Just given the sleeping compartments and runs on the kennels a good scrub as its warm and will dry quickly .boy the dust in the sleeping side was so thick I hoovered it all out then pressure washed looks Spick and span now .the only thing that wasn't great was the grease from the dogs coats on the bars a real pain to get off I had to scrub with a scourer .is there anything easier folks use ?
Cheers
​norma

Leon

Just given the sleeping compartments and runs on the kennels a good scrub as its warm and will dry quickly .boy the dust in the sleeping side was so thick I hoovered it all out then pressure washed looks Spick and span now .the only thing that wasn't great was the grease from the dogs coats on the bars a real pain to get off I had to scrub with a scourer .is there anything easier folks use ?
Cheers
​norma

always used traffic film remover for trucks etc, neat solution sprayed on and left whilst I have a brew then rinsed with lots of water, strips clean and after nearly ten years no detrimental effect on the galv bars.

​Leon

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!