khales 3-12x56 up for grabs

Hi Gents and Ladies

posting this on behalf of a pw member selling a khales scope, here is the link

if you are a member you can contact him on the pw forum, or pm me with a contact and i will forward on to him.

Please note i have no investment or benefit from any transaction and would advise usual due diligence when buying. just helping a member out.

Regards

Last edited:

bobjs

I think posting a link for a mate on another forum is taking to #iss a bit is it not.?

posting for mates is not really the done thing on the forum, unless you ask the moderators.

bob.

mealiejimmy

I think posting a link for a mate on another forum is taking to #iss a bit is it not.?

posting for mates is not really the done thing on the forum, unless you ask the moderators.

bob.
Agreed, and doubly so since the OP has only 8 posts and at least 30 are required before you can put anything up for sale in the sales/wants section.
I suggest the OPs mate joins the forum, puts up 30 posts and then advertises it himself - the OP should stop trying to game the system

Cheers

Bruce

white van man

I know the chap with the Khales and he is also a member of SD I think the OP is just trying to help a mate out without realising he was taking the P###.
Steve.

Apologies for posting if it is incorrect or not the done thing, don't post on here a lot and was not aware of the sensitivities of this. I feel it a bit harsh the response from some members on here as i was only trying to help out a friend. Don't think i will post on here in the future which is a shame, not what i would expect from the community. A private pm informing me of my apparent incorrect posting would have been appropriate which i would have gladly rectified.
I have removed the link.