Kilt Walk

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

6pointer

My wee grandson has been very ill he has had some really good support from different agency,s York hill epilepsy scotland etc. So as the kiltwalk is for all childrens charity in scotland.. i have decided to support this charity. Anyone interested in completing the kiltwalk can find out more here. http://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/main/

I my self could not dream of walking that far so to help them raise money i am putting these pictures up as start. Any one want these pictures make a cheque out to the kilt walk and pay the P/P and your.s

bobjs

nice gesture 6pointer,

we have got our wee girl back after nearly losing here to lupus and sepsis just last month, now out of PICU and at home,

we have just sent lupus a cracking gift package from us to them to help raise funds for kids like our Josie.

Just where would we be without these very special people.

regards and i hope the grandson is on the mend like our wee one.

bob.

6pointer

bobjs he still has a very long way to go and a lot more treatments so at this moment its a day at a time. It is when things happen to your family where you are totally helpless you feel you need to do something even if its a little thing.

bobjs

bobjs he still has a very long way to go and a lot more treatments so at this moment its a day at a time. It is when things happen to your family where you are totally helpless you feel you need to do something even if its a little thing.

I know what you mean big man.

seen alsorts in the forces but when my wee one had a seizure in my arms i was like butter, and about as much use as a chocolate chip pan

best of luck to the wee man and i'll light a candle for him,

regards

bob.

re'M'ington

My heart goes out to the little lad as my nieces little boy has all sorts of problems far too lengthy to go ito here but as you say it is a day at a time.

Martin

6pointer

Ok i have had a few offers by PM so maybe the make me an offer is not the way to go.

Last edited:

6pointer

Ok i have for sale for Charity 3 miniature toby jug,s while they are not stalking they do have . Pheasants and wood cock and partridge on them . I have had these for many years.They are very collectable.

BRYAN

Hello 6Pointer.
Just found this thread,have already pmed you to accept pictures.

Bryan.

6pointer

Thanks Brian Pictures have now gone jugs still available and now found the last one a Black grouse Jug this now makes a full set of unopened sealed whisky jug,s. There is a tear in one seal but its untouched.