• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: kindness returned again,

bobjs

again on offer to those who have helped me first.

2 x pmr licence free radios,

they will work over about 170 yards line of sight, but they are just a cheap set ( not used them further)

a wee set of cheap radios I used when checking zero etc, they run on 3 x aaa batteries, no instructions but easy to use and set up. 8 channels View attachment 73966

will be posted early next week when I'm back at work.

if none of the blokes who have helped me want them then I'll select the person to have them,

cheers

bob.

Hornet 6

again on offer to those who have helped me first.

2 x pmr licence free radios,

they will work over about 170 yards line of sight, but they are just a cheap set ( not used them further)

a wee set of cheap radios I used when checking zero etc, they run on 3 x aaa batteries, no instructions but easy to use and set up. 8 channels View attachment 73966

will be posted early next week when I'm back at work.

if none of the blokes who have helped me want them then I'll select the person to have them,

cheers

bob.
Should the new owner of these need an extra matching pair, contact me and I'll forward a pair.
To the new owners of Bob's one's only.

Neil. :)

Sorry Bob, I never used them. Lol

paul o'

+1 this site never fails to show me that there are some real good guys left in the world well done to Bob & Neil

Well done to you neil,this is what makes this site ,ok we are all strangling one another off air but it comes good in the end,:thumb:

bobjs

anyone want these plus 2 more from Neil

if not wanted then I'll post mine in the local charity shops box,

bob.

paul o'

If no one wishes them I would chuffed to give them a good home at my lads adventure scout group in Southend make a good RX-TX training aid for them

bobjs

If no one wishes them I would chuffed to give them a good home at my lads adventure scout group in Southend make a good RX-TX training aid for them
drop me your addy Paul and I'll get them off this coming week.

bob.

paul o'

That real cool mty the scouts have been told and the scout leader is very happy with your gifts you and Neil have made trekking in the outdoors just that bit more safe for the kids :thumb:
AMVB
Paul
pp
Mercator scout group Southend :tiphat:

bluesako

bob, if there is anything your after and ive got it, its yours matey, im 64 and been shooting for 40 odd years, and ive got to much stuff that I don't use we should all have a sort out and let other shooters have it dave.

bobjs

bob, if there is anything your after and ive got it, its yours matey, im 64 and been shooting for 40 odd years, and ive got to much stuff that I don't use we should all have a sort out and let other shooters have it dave.
hi Dave

such a nice comment and I agree, if it's not needed then I will,like you as I find it, it will be offered up for someone else to use,

i dont need anything other than a buyer for my shotgun and one of my 20 tacs as I'm looking for a 22br and a 17 hmr,

other than that sir, I'm a happy go lucky man like your good self ;)

regards and respect.

bob