• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: kindness returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjs

due to no longer stalking and the kindness of other forum members I have the following free items.

both items are well used by me when I was stalking so they are not perfect but usable and will benefit a new or short of cash new bee to stalking,

1, is a set of stalking sticks(it can be sticks or a tripod) swivel top with rubber coating and are made by vanguard,

2. is a small elk ridge knife set, cracking bit of kit with a fixed blade and a folder with gut hook, used these for those stalks that happened when I was out foxing and a chance shot came along. again well used but still ok, but will need a better edge than is on them now.

i would like to give the people who have helped me the chance of first dibs, if they don't want them then I'll drop all the names in a hat and pick out 2 new owners.

i will have to post in my own time as I am up to my eyes in it at the moment,

View attachment 73448 View attachment 73447

thanks and bestbregards

bob.

please post on here and I'll sort the new owners out as and when it's needed.

Samsamdjt

Hiya bob a would realy appreciate the tri pod as it would help me massively with my stalking adventure. As its one big learning curve having only started a year and a half ago.
Cheers Sam.

bobjs

ok lads I gave a few names on the tripod so I'll draw it tomorrow when I get back,

many thanks

bob,

ok lads I have done the draw from the hat and the tripod has gone to Shropshire dan,

both items have now gone.

I will place some other stuff up as and when I get to it,

regards to all and thanks to Dan for an extra donation to my wee girls condition charity.

bob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.