• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Kite mk4 Starlight nv one

I bought this off here recently for £1250 . It is cased and gen 2+ very good condition with mount no offers just want what I paid back. This was cheap so a big saving.

No it's a dedicated night sight. I do have an archer rear mounted for sale with all the bushes to connect to your scope for £850 if of interest.

Last edited:

12borejimbo

I have been considering the ATN X sight 5-20 x 85 scope which seems ok for the money?

All new to me really but I have a .22-250 scopeless in my cabinet since getting my .243 and mounting my Zeiss victory diavari 6-24x56 scope on that I am unsure to put a dedicated NV scope onto my .22-250 or get a scope mounted NV unit on my .243 or not.

hello 1Kevb, have you still got the archer NV FOR SALE ,if so I have a mate very interested in it.what Grade is it plus what age is it.
Thanking you DovLad.

Go for the dedicated rifle Jimbo. I used to have quick change mounts on my .243 to swap between my Zeiss and Photon Xt but got to be a bit of a faff & never really trusted the zero following changes? Stuck the Photon on to my .22-250 and best decision I made - great foxing rifle. I have also borrowed a rear mounted add-on to try on my .243 but TBH didn't get on with it (personal preference). Similarly a colleague has just consigned his extremely expensive up-front thermal to use as a hand held spotter after getting too many misses due to it not holding a decent zero. Give Kev a call & get the .22-250 put back to use :thumb:

12borejimbo

Go for the dedicated rifle Jimbo. I used to have quick change mounts on my .243 to swap between my Zeiss and Photon Xt but got to be a bit of a faff & never really trusted the zero following changes? Stuck the Photon on to my .22-250 and best decision I made - great foxing rifle. I have also borrowed a rear mounted add-on to try on my .243 but TBH didn't get on with it (personal preference). Similarly a colleague has just consigned his extremely expensive up-front thermal to use as a hand held spotter after getting too many misses due to it not holding a decent zero. Give Kev a call & get the .22-250 put back to use :thumb:

Smelly yeti LOL any recommendations for the NV? I know the kits ones are good that Kev is selling but it only goes to a 4x mag.
The ATN X sight looks decent but its digital at the same time?
Like I said all new to me, ideally looking to spend under £1000.....

banus

get a photon and use it ! far better to pay £500 or less for a good night vision set up .i do have access to pulsars etc but the photon works and is easy to get on with.