Knobloch High Seat

tsuobi

I am in the market for a portable high seat. Given that you get what you pay for in life and its me that's perched up there I want a good quality one.
So Knobloch then.
Does anyone know who in the UK stocks/imports them?
Or what site in Germany has a English language selectable feature. My school boy german is many years in the past and I can't get a whole website translation to work.

Appreciate any help with this

Out of stock and it seems they are just stocking steel ones now.
I really do want the best I can afford if I am going up one and all I have read so far points to knobloch.
If keithshighseats did a portable one I would be getting it from a UK company but I can cope with german made.

Out of stock and it seems they are just stocking steel ones now.
I really do want the best I can afford if I am going up one and all I have read so far points to knobloch.
If keithshighseats did a portable one I would be getting it from a UK company but I can cope with german made.

I didn't realise the bushwear ones were out of stock. I bought one a couple of years ago and they are good quality.

I haven't seen any other, better folding seats for sale anywhere. Stay away from the A1 decoy one. They are made of cheese.

I didn't realise the bushwear ones were out of stock. I bought one a couple of years ago and they are good quality.

I haven't seen any other, better folding seats for sale anywhere. Stay away from the A1 decoy one. They are made of cheese.

Agreed the bushwear panther combined with the cub extension are brilliant.

I've had one out was to be temporary until I put up a fixed seat for well over 10 years I've had to replace the seat cradle thats it in all that time.

I've filled the replacement cradle with lanoguard hopefully it will last a lot longer but hey 10 years is a long time.

If you can get one highly recommend

D

I’ve one like this but can’t find a uk seller but I’m sure more google work might help.
Dickie
That the Knobloch one. Knobloch have replied saying they dont ship to UK but sent a link to grube.
Where did you get yours from?

If you wanted they could send it first to me, then I can send it on to you but you will have to cover all the postage costs at my end plus there might be customs into the UK on top. There was one in German gumtree but it had sold.
FYI, Knoblochs offer for the 3.35M one is 669,00 € plus a "to Germany shipping" cost of 46,00 €
Martin

Dickie
That the Knobloch one. Knobloch have replied saying they dont ship to UK but sent a link to grube.
They look rubbish. No rail to allow shooting to the left or right.

Seriously? :rofl: They're fine if you're only shooting deer that are straight in front of you. Maybe Somerset deer are more obliging than they are in the rest of the country?
Seriously yes you can rest these things called your arms on the side to take a shot to the side easier for a righty on the left granted.
Your the god of highseats with the statement of Rubbish.

Dickie
I don’t know I got it second hand on here donkeys years ago, I believe it came from Reeves deer management originally.

Seriously yes you can rest these things called your arms on the side to take a shot to the side easier for a righty on the left granted.
Your the god of highseats with the statement of Rubbish.
Dickie, with a seat so narrow and with no horizontal side rest you're pretty much shooting free hand. That's far from ideal. There's no room at all for a right hander to turn to shoot left and visa versa. Sorry but you don't need to be a god of high seats to see the faults in the design. Sadly, most portable ones are pretty poor when it comes to the rifle rest which is very important if you want to shoot accurately.

Back