• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Lab x Pointer litters?

.Skinner.

Hi all :)

Just putting feelers out to see whether anyone knows of any upcoming lab x pointer litters? LabxGWP, LabxGSP, LabxVizsla considered.

Not looking to get into debate about pros and cons of Xbreeds so please no 'why would you want one of those?' replies; I have my reasons for looking into this particular sort of cross.

Any help very much appreciated :)

Many thanks,

Skinner

p.s. this is getting posted in two sections of forum: 'Deer Dogs & Tracking' and in Classifieds as a 'wanted'. Admin please let me know if any issues with this, just wanted to cover both bases.

nightwalker uk

Hi, I have a litter of GWP x black lab, they are 3 week old now, will be advertising shortly.

Both parents are working stock, grouse keepers, pups have been docked with all relevant paperwork.

Regards Richard

Akeld

Planned Lab/BMH (3/4 lab 1/4 BMH) second litter from same parents, bitch coming into season now, just hope my dog still has lead in his pencil