• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Lanber 12 bore

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjs

View attachment 74467View attachment 74470View attachment 74473View attachment 74468View attachment 74466View attachment 74472View attachment 74465View attachment 74471< there is a small mark on the rear of the stock in this picture done in the cabinet,
THIS REALY IS A NICE GUN THAT NEEDS A BETTER SHOT THAN ME USING IT.

my number 2 shotgun for swaps due to lack of use.
lanber 12 bore over and under.
right handed
28" barrels
high rib with white bead
multi choke with 5 chokes and key
single trigger
selectable barrels
ejectors
2 and 3/4"chambers
oil finished stock and fore end.

this will come with 500 gamebore 30 gram 6's when collected/ face to face meeting.

the gun is in very nice condition with no major marks or dinks in the stock, bluing is very nice and the bores are very very clean, I will be putting in for a 17 hmr again as I need it for close range work were I can't use a 22lr or even a larger calibre for the work.

so I am looking for a very nice conditioned 17 hmr rifle setup as I value this gun at around the £450 mark without the cartridges,

would prefare a cz so I don't want a Annie, browning or a ruger as they are not for me thanks,

a meeting face to face would be good once my cert is back as it will be sent in on Monday morning.

any questions please drop me a PM,

thanks

bob.

Last edited:

bobjs

back up for swaps on an hmr set up,

ticket has been with me for some time with the 17 and the 22br on it,

cracking gun that just does not get used now.

thanks

bob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.