• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Land Rover Defenders.

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
Looking to buy a few Defender Tdi/TD5 for cash. No heavily modded or accessorised but nice straight standard examples.

000bullet000

I've got a 300tdi P reg 90 station waggon (not a county) in red 136,000 miles on the clock in at the moment for a customer. It will be for sale after I have fitted a cross member, both tubular out riggers and a small chassi repair. It is totally original and un molested if you would like me to get a price for you?

Klenchblaize

Hi top Member

You should have no problem at all with this as I'm reliably informed by SD that they are total carp and therefore may be acquired for "not a lot of money".

Keep us posted please.

Cheers!

K