Landy Quick Lock....

Tim.243

A working proto type, I will be making the lock plate from hardox 400 as a firm has some in 16mm

Also welding 2 strips of hardox over the bracket.

Fits in 10 seconds leaving the Landy in full left hand lock using the redundant L/H drive track rod arm and sway bar bracket...

Come to a stop in full left hand lock, turn off the wagon, fit and click....

A good friend who is a nice chap but lazy said oh it looks difficult to fit as you would have to bend down and fit it....

I replied it takes far longer to fill in the claims form...lol

Like all things they can be got around but the term "gone in 60 seconds " is what they like to achieve...

Tim.243

norma 308

well done tim never had a landy but they will only become more nickable with production ceased I agree with you worth the effort !!

paul o'

Be nice to have them on film going round and round trying to nick it mty can hear it now "Feck Feck FECKING Feck" :eek: :rofl:

deerstalker.308

We use similar on our tractors at work locking the steering on full lock. Good idea really, but surely being a landrover you'd be better fitting that to the recovery truck instead? :stir:

Tim.243

We use similar on our tractors at work locking the steering on full lock. Good idea really, but surely being a landrover you'd be better fitting that to the recovery truck instead? :stir:
I agree.....however the lad who's owns the thing has not had the pleasure of being towed out by a Jap import

YET lol

He is learning that his UNI education falls short when it comes to most things related to a vehicle, shooting, jobs around the farm lol.

But if it keeps the thing where you park it then all well and good...

Tim.243

Tim.243

Good stuff. As has been mentioned, theft of these is rife.
Thank you...

A farmers son who lives 2 doors from me had a nice one! A number of us warned him that the little red light from his immobilizer was far from a deterrent.

He never listened....know one extra parking space in the drive...

Tim.243