• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Lapua .308 brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwade545

100x lapua brass. Have now got my 6.5x47 so selling up some of my .308 bras to make space as I won't be using it as much. These have been fired 4 times, will be deprimed prior to posting. As they have been sitting in the cabinet for a while they are not super shiny, fired them all off today at the range.
Come in a mtm 100 round green case.
£ 30 including postage.

also have about 30 Sako mixed head stamp once fired brass that has been sized and some of it trimmed / chamfered ( different batches) which I will include for a £5

riflerob

Ahh, that's why you were letting everyone shoot the 308 !

Think it confirmed for me the moderator I'll be getting for my 308, that SL5 is stunningly effective, especially considering how stubby it is.

rwade545

And a few new people at the club who haven't shot one before so may as well let them have a try with a .308 that shoots where your point to built their confidence a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.