larder rail

wise man

:( Can anyone help? Trying to find a rail the one with rollers and hooks that is used to hang deer from the ceiling of larders. Cant seen to find a supplyer :( :(

Pete E

wise-man,

Try: http://www.jaspergilbert.co.uk/index.htm

Their website is not very flash by todays standards, but their prices are apparently very reasonable.

A friend bought a large batch of lamb gambrels and "S" hooks and they seemed to deliver as required, and with no dramas.

Regards,

Pete

300wsm

Account Suspended
Try ATR at Bristol

A T R Services (Bristol)
6 Windmill Business Park,
Windmill Road,
Kenn,
Clevedon,
North Somerset,
BS21 6SR,
UK

Telephone: (01275) 541771

Pete E

willie_gunn,

I would imagine building even a small home larder could be a bit of a financial black hole if you have the cash.

At the Midland Gamefair this year I was looking at the small chillers (by I Tarrant I think) and you really could go to town if you had the cash!

Any pics of your set up? I'm always interested to see what set-ups others are using...

Regards,

Pete

willie_gunn

Pete

I'll try to take some snaps.

I also looked at the custom chillers, but haven't won the lottery yet ;) Instead I have a full height fridge that I use as a chiller, until I can get hold of an old coke fridge.

willie_gunn

243varmint

Try ebay for the drinks fridge they are allways on there.
I was lucky enough to get a wine cooler foc when a pub down the road from work flooded last year.
Jonathon