• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Large dog box to fit commercial freelander 2

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

wytonpjs

I use the genuine Land Rover dog guard, divider and door in my FL2 having sold a Lintran - very happy, it works well for me. There often a few coming up on eBay quite cheap.

Drahtaar1

Ive got a trans K9 maybe a B10 with removable divider one scratch on side As new apart from that. It’s fine for one Large GWP sized dog or 2/3 smaller dogs - spaniels but I’m looking to change for a bigger double so its for sale. Comes with keys for all 4 locks. Pm if interested.

j200esy

I have this for sale £350
120cm wide
57cm Height
80cm depth

located Anglesey North Wales.
But could arrange a courier .
Thanks

willowbank

I made a full width double door one to take 2 labs out of ply, brass screws and black mesh, stained it looks the biz.
Not too difficult to get the seat back angles if you use cardboard templates.
Cost way under £50.

Willowbank

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...