• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: Large rifle primers

rodp

to far away but a kind offer

bob.

As I don't reload, and at the moment have no wish to, I have absolutely no idea what's required to purchase or hold powder or primers. However, If it's just the normal FAC (which I have) then if Bob wants these I could collect and drop off to him in Sept / Oct when I goes down past his house.
Just a thought.

bobjs

As I don't reload, and at the moment have no wish to, I have absolutely no idea what's required to purchase or hold powder or primers. However, If it's just the normal FAC (which I have) then if Bob wants these I could collect and drop off to him in Sept / Oct when I goes down past his house.
Just a thought.
thank you Rod.

if this is possible they are for the newbie/oldie I am helping out reloading and these would be great for his 243 reloading.

regards

bob.

bobjs

Just have to wait see what n3al says then. probably got some .243 brass as well Bob as I don't reload.
cheers Rod

thanks for the heads up on David by the way, I may pop in and see how he is doing, not sure if he is still shooting or not,

backing off a lot now and just foxing and plinking, may have to slow down even more if I have the second spinal op. but ill have to wait out on that.

thank you by the way

bob.

rodp

cheers Rod

thanks for the heads up on David by the way, I may pop in and see how he is doing, not sure if he is still shooting or not,

backing off a lot now and just foxing and plinking, may have to slow down even more if I have the second spinal op. but ill have to wait out on that.

thank you by the way

bob.

As far as I'm aware Bob he's sold rifle and cabinet etc, but I mat temp him back in to it :D You should pop down for a chat while the weather's nice.

n3al

Just a thought.
This is fine by me, drop me a pm with contact details to arrange