• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Larsen call birds

deerstalker.308

anyone near Barton Mills, Brandon, or Thetford neck of the woods got a spare magpie and or crow I could have? Ideally both, or two of one species, I have two traps I need to get running and my normal local keeper hasn't been able to help unfortunately.

philip

anyone near Barton Mills, Brandon, or Thetford neck of the woods got a spare magpie and or crow I could have? Ideally both, or two of one species, I have two traps I need to get running and my normal local keeper hasn't been able to help unfortunately.
Ive got a spare magpie, I could meet you at Dartford on Sunday if any good, I'm normally up your way every week, sods law

phil

deerstalker.308

Ive got a spare magpie, I could meet you at Dartford on Sunday if any good, I'm normally up your way every week, sods law

phil

Thanks for the offer Phil, I'm hopeful someone a bit closer will be able to assist, don't really want a 2.5-3hr round trip for a magpie if I can avoid it....
appreciate the offer though, thank you.

philip

Thanks for the offer Phil, I'm hopeful someone a bit closer will be able to assist, don't really want a 2.5-3hr round trip for a magpie if I can avoid it....
appreciate the offer though, thank you.
no worries, any other time I would have been coming through your way

good luck

phil

jim_allen_uk

I'm in Walsham le willows and have both if needed.