• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Last call for this shipment

JDR

We're just closing off the present shipment. Some of you have been waiting ages and so it's time to button it down and get it all over here.

Final call - any more for any more? 6.5 Creedmoor stuff or whatever. As long as I can have payment with the orders, I will get it added on and all should be here later this month.

Thankin' you!

Jon

Cyres

Jon

I have a friend who is desperate for 6.5mm Creedmore brass, is it on this order and if so how much please?

D

JDR

Jon

I have a friend who is desperate for 6.5mm Creedmore brass, is it on this order and if so how much please?

D
It's not on the shipment but can easily be added, as long as we can tie it up today. It's £39 a box of 50 by Hornady.

Jon