Wanted: Last minute Red Stags

Chumley

Disgruntled Farmer (ground too wet to drill!) seeking last minute Red Stag opportunity, does anyone one have any availability this weekend
or early next week for two stalkers? Not sure of Covid restrictions north of the border? but would need some sort of accommodation also.
If anyone can help out drop me a message

NickJ

Could try Sybarite Sporting
I was with Ollie on his ground east of Pitlochry a week ago, stunning scenery. We had a great time and got a couple of animals, they were only just starting to rut though, still one herd of over 100 hinds and we saw a herd of 5 mature stags still bunched up. Needed some cold weather to bring them on.

Chumley

I was with Ollie on his ground east of Pitlochry a week ago, stunning scenery. We had a great time and got a couple of animals, they were only just starting to rut though, still one herd of over 100 hinds and we saw a herd of 5 mature stags still bunched up. Needed some cold weather to bring them on.

Thanks for letting me know

NickJ

Thanks for letting me know
Ollie said they are breaking out a bit more now. I'm sure he has some Monday's and Tuesday's free before the end of the season as most of his clients are foreigners who could not travel over with the C19 situation.