• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Lathe - Record Power DML/24

.Skinner.

Hi all :)

I have for sale a lathe - it's a Record Power DML/24 and comes with a few bits and pieces as pictured. Selling the lathe and bits as pictured, I'm no expert and haven't worked the lathe ( inherited it from elsewhere) so don't know whether or not there's anything missing but I switched it on today and it ran nice and smoothly - don't know how these things are supposed to sound but it was surprisingly quiet and smooth sounds and span nicely!

Pick-up only, from Peasedown St John near Bath, Somerset. Going to advertise on here, see how it goes, then EBay if needed. Getting married in 3 weeks and desperately need funds, hence the sale!

£180 collected

Cheers :)

Skinner

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

.Skinner.

Additional to what's already pictured are the following bits (pictures below). Won't increase the price though, so you're getting even more for your money now :)

image.jpgimage.jpg

.Skinner.

£175 - not the biggest price drop I know, but there's a lot of interest elsewhere. Want to give it just a little longer on here first.

.Skinner.

John - thanks for the message and the advice. Good idea, I may give it a go on a wood turners forum. I was a bit hesitant to do that as it's usually bad etiquette to join a forum just to advertise something but I'll find a forum and check the rules. FB is a good shout too! Thanks again mate :)

.Skinner.

In case anyone was at all interested but at a lower price (Basil?! lol), I will be putting this package on to eBay tonight or tomorrow, probably starting very low with no reserve in order to let a bidding war settle it! Rather than doing buy it now etc