Lee Quick Lock Bushings

Woodsmoke

Anyone bother with them? My Challenger gear finally arrived today & has only one included as part of the kit.............I can kind of see the advantage, but as reloading sessions are probably going to be few & far between (I have 100 fired cases ready to reload in both 22-250 and .270 and don't shoot targets that often) I can't see changing dies is likely to have me banging my head against the wall in frustration. Or am I missing something?

243varmint

If you're loading two different calibre's I think they are worth it.
I load .243 and 30-06. I have bushings on all my dies. Just quarter turn and you are good to go. I do check mine after the first round to see if they are still spot on. Haven't had any problems yet.

Hope this helps. Im not a target shooter and I'm not after bullet upon bullet( it would be nice) but the deer don't complain.

ATB
Jon

Woodsmoke

Thanks Jon. I like the idea in principle, but I'm a complete reloading novice so I'm probably not fully-appreciating the advantage of using them. I guess they're cheap enough, so it won't beggar me to get a few on order :thumb:

tumbleweed

Excellent product, got them for .243 and just bought some more for .308 as said quarter turn and they are off, saves you pn about trying to get on and off.
Chris

The deer man

Definitely worth it! Takes a lot of re-setting hassle out of the equation and they still allow for perfectly accurate ammo. Also you keep the same setting every time.