• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Left handed thumbnail stock for a CZ rimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki

For sale is a Boyds, left handed, laminated, thumbhole stock for a for a right handed CZ rim-fire rifle. Fits the 45X series possibly some others turning a RH rifle (with the bolt on the right side) into a left hooker.
Complete with 3 sling points (2 at the front) and a but pad. linky

No dinks or marks - in v-good condition, finished with a gloss truoil coating. £65 inc delivery (UK mainland)

MB020657.jpg

MB020658.jpg

MB020659.jpg

Last edited:

The Singing Stalker

I need to check what model my rifle is but if it is the correct one I will have it. Take a dremmel to it to make it lh. :)
I will let you know this evening when I get home from work.

ileso

I have attached attached photos of the earth needs é um 843 que é é uma das melhores do ano em que eu o ouvia na folha 3 de uma série ea3
For sale is a Boyds, left handed, laminated, thumbhole stock for a for a right handed CZ rim-fire rifle. Fits the 45X series possibly some others turning a RH rifle (with the bolt on the right side) into a left hooker.
Complete with 3 sling points (2 at the front) and a but pad. linky

No dinks or marks - in v-good condition, finished with a gloss truoil coating. £65 inc delivery (UK mainland)

View attachment 134258

View attachment 134259

View attachment 134260
Enviado do meu PRA-LX1 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.