• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Leg of mutton case

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMcC

I also have one, a leather one in the depths of my garage so if Bob's doesn't come up to scratch I'll dig mine out but I'll wait until Bob has sorted his out first.

Last edited:

bobjs

I also have one, a leather one in the depths of my garage so if Bob's doesn't come up to scratch I'll dig mine out but I'll wait until Bob has sorted his out first.
eddie

crack on

im still busy with filming and cant get the thing out but I will try and get it tonight.it is very very old and my not be what the gent wants,

as for condition im not sure what that's like

bob.

tarponhead

Have a look on Holts Auctioneers site - they have a selection in their next auction, which is online Thursday 8th Dec, this week, or their sealed bid auction in January if you don't get one here.

EMcC

Nice one Bob, I expect that is what the guy is looking for if the price is right.
Mine is thick but soft leather so can be folded in half.

bobjs

Nice one Bob, I expect that is what the guy is looking for if the price is right.
Mine is thick but soft leather so can be folded in half.
sadly edd my price was a bit rich,

but there are a few about so he should find one in his price range.

bob.

EMcC

I don't know how 'rich' yours was Bob but mine is not a rigid case, only thick leather with a bit of stitching needing seeing to so would only be looking for £25+p&p
I can't seem to be able to get the pictures up but if anybody does a search for Leg'o'Mutton gun slip as opposed to case, they will see something very similar priced at £200 +
I would let it go for £25 +p&p but Devil_Bri can have first dibs.

Last edited:

Devil_Bri

Thanks gents for your time and efforts, but I'm going to pass on them
i have saw something on Holts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.