• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Leica Geovid 8x42 HD-M

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohannon

Leica Geovid 1.jpgGuys my Leica Geovid 8x42 HD-M binos are up for sale at £975 posted RMSD.

They are in mint condition boxed with all paperwork, cordura pouch, lens covers, Leica strap etc. Bought from a forum member in December 2012 for a trip to Namibia and virtually unused since then. My old Zeiss B/GATs travel everywhere with me in the jeep and the Geovids, although superb, languish at home. Decided to have a clear out of good gear that is not in regular use to fund a new rifle project.

I will take more pictures and forward them to any interested member who sends me a pm with their email address; usual forum sales rules apply.

Cheers .... Alan

Last edited:

re'M'ington

How the hell have these not sold? I do have geo's but if I didn't I would of paid the asking price in the drop of a hat!! in other words back to the top.

Martin

cohannon

Good question Martin :confused:

Now for sale on eBay and going strong, would still consider sensible offers from SD members and conclude sale by this means.

Cheers ... Alan

cohannon

Last chance saloon guys.

Still available to SD members for today only (Saturday) as auction will be ending on eBay tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.