• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Leica Geovid HD-B deal!

Midgemagnet

well pleased with the 10x42 I got from macleods excellent glass. Toby certainly knows his products also got a z6i from him recently took the time on a busy Saturday morning to show various scopes to compare. great folk to deal with

tika.308

They are great to deal with and very helpful, one thing that let them down a couple of weeks ago was I took some stalking clients in and it was just before lunchtime and shall we say these gentlemen were not shy at spending but a member of staff basically told us to get out as they were closing for lunch, now there must have been around 5-6 staff members knocking around! Surely it's worth staggering lunchtime so you don't send customers packing???
P.s this wasn't Gregor.. I had just had a quick chat with him as I hadn't seen him for a couple of years.
Time to move with the times and you would have had more in the till that day I'm sure.
I still think it's a great shop :cool:

redlab

They are great to deal with and very helpful, one thing that let them down a couple of weeks ago was I took some stalking clients in and it was just before lunchtime and shall we say these gentlemen were not shy at spending but a member of staff basically told us to get out as they were closing for lunch, now there must have been around 5-6 staff members knocking around! Surely it's worth staggering lunchtime so you don't send customers packing???
P.s this wasn't Gregor.. I had just had a quick chat with him as I hadn't seen him for a couple of years.
Time to move with the times and you would have had more in the till that day I'm sure.
I still think it's a great shop :cool:
It's caught me out on more than one occasion - its annoying -: but at the same time a little refreshing in this 24/7 world!!!