Available: Leopard hunt Zimbabwe option Elephant and Buffalo

PSE Composites Limited

A Guy Out West

Some people do. I have eaten Mt. Lion, it’s the other white meat. It smells horrible when cooking but it is actually quite good. Must be cooked to well done.
Oh and as far as I know Puma and Mt. Lions are one in the same. In my parts, we usually just say Lion or cougar. Different areas call them different names.

MJ75

And that is a far too common theme on just about any of the African hunting sites, also world wide hunting.
Of course not all outfits`s are painted btw, however there is enough in anecdotal evidence for many to be shy.
Some of the Sheep hunts in central asia are listed as caveat et emptor sites.

I am not including the offer in the OP in this.

Yep, don't ever use True Reflection Taxidermy in Grahamstown, South Africa care of Settlers Safaris. Neither deliver what they promise.

I never managed to get mine.

Safari Hunter

Yep, don't ever use True Reflection Taxidermy in Grahamstown, South Africa care of Settlers Safaris. Neither deliver what they promise.

I never managed to get mine.
Jared
What's this about. You had all of your trophies from me. We do not use True Reflection anymore due to issues. We gave you everything we promised hunt wise. You even asked me about other hunts after your last one with us in 2015 and have not mentioned this to me before.

MJ75

Jared
What's this about. You had all of your trophies from me. We do not use True Reflection anymore due to issues. We gave you everything we promised hunt wise. You even asked me about other hunts after your last one with us in 2015 and have not mentioned this to me before.

Adrian

First hunt ok. I even wrote about it on here and I received the trophies from that hunt.

I never managed to get my trophies from True Reflection for the second hunt. This was after you stopped using them. And no I didn't get everything I asked for on the second hunt. We didn't get the accommodation we specifically asked for etc. I did provide feedback at the time and I know you know I've said I'd never hunt with Settlers again as a result of being fobbed off by the guys in RSA. I enquired about a fishing trip. Not a Settlers safari.

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope