Letter to Chris packham (YouTube video)

If this can be shared via our own personal social media channels this is a brilliant video to get out to the non shooting community to start questioning some of the “truths” they are being fed. Perhaps even send a copy to your MP and ask them to comment on the licensing issue!

Brilliant but why are our orgs not pushing this in the press on TV etc. It would show what a lack of knowledge that idiot Packham has. Ok these Wild justice people may be brilliant academics or even scientists but are about as much good to conservation as tits on a bull. No wonder shooting and other field sports are doomed to extinction when we don't push such truths as this letter, individually not worth a light, but backed by the money some orgs have got it might stand a chance. What say you Connor?

Brilliant but why are our orgs not pushing this in the press on TV etc. It would show what a lack of knowledge that idiot Packham has. Ok these Wild justice people may be brilliant academics or even scientists but are about as much good to conservation as tits on a bull. No wonder shooting and other field sports are doomed to extinction when we don't push such truths as this letter, individually not worth a light, but backed by the money some orgs have got it might stand a chance. What say you Connor?
You should write to your organisation and get them to push this.

They are neither in the correct meanings of the terms.
The solution is not to pretend that they are, but to demonstrate repeatedly that they are not, and worse they are corrupt, mendacious, dishonest and unpleasant. There is no point arguing with them. Their arguments are based on entirely false premises and their supporters don't care about species or the environment anyway.

A fantastic piece and I take my hat off to the chap would be great to see this chap link up with Dave Carrie and Ian Botham and get some backing from the likes of Basc and Gwct
well done you sir.

That should run like a party political broadcast ,, even if funded by all the orgs as a joint effort , before springwatch or countryfile and encourage a healthy debate amongst the public,, well done those involved in making it 👍

They are neither in the correct meanings of the terms.
The solution is not to pretend that they are, but to demonstrate repeatedly that they are not, and worse they are corrupt, mendacious, dishonest and unpleasant. There is no point arguing with them. Their arguments are based on entirely false premises and their supporters don't care about species or the environment anyway.
I did say maybe.😭😭

Great short films the pair of them. Well worth sharing.
I had the pleasure of target shooting on a grouse moor a few years ago. Never in my life have I seen so many ground nesting birds. We bumped into the keepers as we left...they were doing predator control from their Landy. They must have been doing a phenomenal job because the birds were everywhere. Great to see.

Agree a great video and very much a copy of Paul Stones PH video on the response to trophy hunting also well worth a look.

I started hunting with Paul back in 1992. But met him prior to this at an SCI meeting. At this time he had just started in the industry and I went on to hunt with him on several different trips, taking both Buffalo and Elephant. He is a committed conservationist. I have not hunted Africa for some years now, most of my trips being in the 1990's and into the 2020's.
An excellent short video which sums up those that have no idea of what hunting is about, and what it stands for. As I am now in my 60's I often wonder whether my grandchildren will ever have the opportunity to see any of the wild areas and wildlife I have been fortunate to see. I hope so. But as it appears at the moment it seems may be not.

Back