• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Leupold Benchrest 24x40 Target Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggy

Price drop from £250 to £200 delivered.

Selling my target scope as I'm not using it anymore or swap for some bins.
Bought it to test loads out at range and fine out exactly what my bullets were doing in comparison to what the tables said would happen. Not doing that kind of shooting anymore so it needs to go.
It's a 1" tube, 24x40 mag with an adjustable objective. Very precise and definite clicks (none of this wishy washy stuff). Clear glass and tracks exactly. Fine crosshair (not duplex).
There is a small scratch on the eye which can be seen in the pictures and some marks on the tube.
It's been a great scope and very useful but just don't need it.
Perfect for what I used it for and would be a great leg up for someone getting into targets.
Looking for £250 for it (sell for £6-800 normally). Picked it up for that price so thought I'd return the favour and offer someone else a bargain.
Would also swap for some other shooting kit. 8x42 Binoculars, up to 16 power scope, or even something random. Could do with a decent remote fox caller and a stuffed fox to accompany it for an idea I've had!
20180429_092611.jpg20180429_092819.jpg20180429_092730.jpg20180429_092832.jpg20180429_092643.jpgFine Cross Hair.png

Last edited:

I have this exact scope and just used it out to 600. Even though my mounts mean it's zeroed one completely turn up it still has enough elevation to get to 600. See bullet holes at 300 plus

Baggy

Thanks for your reply 1894. It's a cracking bit of kit and will be sorely missed. I'm sure that once it goes I'll need it again but not just yet. Used to use it a fair bit for spotting to call the shots when mates were testing ammo. Bit more useful than a spotting scope!

For a target I use a sheet of A4. Fire a shot use that as the aiming mark. Works out to 300:eek:

Baggy

Hi John, I'll have to check I can send it internationally with the magnification. Bear with me and will have a check of it.

Baggy

Hi John I'm afraid I can't send it to you as you're outside the UK. From how i read the export controls, as it is over 10x mag it requires an export permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.