• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Leupold M8 6x42 with rings (Used)

sterling

Evening all,

For sale is a used Leupold M8 6x42 scope with rings. Features 1" tube and duplex reticle. The scope has been used on my stalking rig and is being replaced with a higher mag for my new long-range target shooting addiction.

There are scratches to the anodizing on the objective bell, but the glass is in perfect order and unmarked. An all round classic, lightweight scope with many years of hunting life left in her!

£80 posted

Thanks for looking!

P1000184.jpgP1000185.jpg

Last edited:

sterling

Hi any Info on which postal service was used? I did think it would have been here by now. Thanks
As we agreed, it was posted on Saturday after your payment cleared, but as royal mail has a cut off point on Saturday morning and don't ship on Sundays, it will have shipped on Monday by 2nd class signed for. At the lower price that you offered, I couldn't afford to include 1st class signed for shipping - apologies for not making that clear. Your message today is before most of the country has received royal mail post, so I would fully expect it to arrive with you some time today. I have PM'd you the tracking details and I hope it's with you soon.

Glassguy

As we agreed, it was posted on Saturday after your payment cleared, but as royal mail has a cut off point on Saturday morning and don't ship on Sundays, it will have shipped on Monday by 2nd class signed for. At the lower price that you offered, I couldn't afford to include 1st class signed for shipping - apologies for not making that clear. Your message today is before most of the country has received royal mail post, so I would fully expect it to arrive with you some time today. I have PM'd you the tracking details and I hope it's with you soon.
As per pm scope has landed, thank you very much