Sold: Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44

K.H - Tikka

For Sale: Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44 Illum. TMR

Due to not getting much use, I have decided to part ways with one of my setups. Unfortunately that means I will be looking to move this scope on.

The scope itself is fantastic, it produces an excellent bright and clear image, has audible, accurate turrets and the illumination is impeccable.

The reticle sits in the First Focal Plane (FFP) and is the TMR variant thus having mil markings to match the turrets which are 0.1mrad.

The scope has a couple of marks on the body - I have pictured these as best I can but the lenses are absolutely spotless.

I am looking for £1500 which will include the Butler and Creek Covers and fully insured next day delivery.

The innomount is not included but can be for an extra £200 if required.

*See unmounted photos of the scope 👇🏽

Any other questions please get in touch!

K.H - Tikka
93AAC3A5-A543-44A4-91AB-A60CF2D47F4F.jpeg 58410C96-A8CD-46FE-95FF-F13F5398D370.jpeg 014C6B5E-EB7B-4540-9FED-D1D745D7FAAC.jpeg B68D68A8-DC0C-404D-9216-D460F0772539.jpeg

Last edited:

caberslash

Original box and Leupold bikini covers are also included 🙂

Any more info? Have you checked the tracking with a box test?

Pics of the scope not in the mount would be good, people like me are a bit paranoid about buying scopes online and want to see the scope unmounted to check for crimps in the tube.

K.H - Tikka

Any more info? Have you checked the tracking with a box test?

Pics of the scope not in the mount would be good, people like me are a bit paranoid about buying scopes online and want to see the scope unmounted to check for crimps in the tube.
I did perform a small tracking test when I purchased the scope and it performed extremely well indeed. Since then it has always dialled accurately whenever I have needed it to.

I will take some more photos later on today of the scope unmounted 🙂