• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Leupold rings/bases Tikka T3 tactical bolt handle

nun_hunter

View attachment 74612View attachment 74613View attachment 74614View attachment 74615View attachment 74612View attachment 74613View attachment 74614View attachment 74615
For sale due to now using QR rings I have
Leupold bases (rear windage adjustment) with action screws to fit Tikka T3 £15posted
Leupold 1" low rings with screws £20 posted
Leupold 30mm high rings in packet with torx key and screws £25 posted SOLD
Atlas Worx Tactical bolt handle (will fit left or right hand bolts) SOLD

Hapy to knock a bit off if you want to collect and I'll accept bank transfer or Paypal for goods/services. All items are used but in good condition, the bold handle has a small scratch/mark where it fits in the bolt but this is pretty much hidden from view when it's fitted due to the shiney finish it won't show properly on the iPad camera! If you're interested let me know and I can send another picture from my mobile instead.

Last edited:

nun_hunter

Just to add the high rings on the bases gave about 8-10mm clearance with a 50mm objective scope and I used the low mounts with a 42mm scope and that was about the same.