• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Leupold VX-III 1.75-6x32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

New unopened box. Leupold VX-III 1.75-6x32 scope with a duplex reticle. I had this one given to me as a gift, but as I already have one that I have used on my 30-06 for driven boar and deer stalking, I do not need this, but as it was a special order from the USA I can't get a refund. These scope are not sold here in the UK , don't know why, they are by far better than the VX-III 1.5-5X20 that Sportsman sell for £475. I'm selling this one for £350 posted and yes it has got the lifetime warranty.

If you would like to see one of these scopes on a rifle that they are ideal for, have a look on page 91 of the Aprils copy of Sporting Rifle. It's on a Winchester 375 H&H. This scope would also be great for a gallery rifle, 357, 44 Marlin for combat shooting, or just targets, in fact it is a good all rounder.

Open to sensible offers

Last edited:

tarponhead

This is a fab scope - I have one on my .22LR Anschutz 1418, which makes a sweet and light set up - if a bit over-scoped for rabbits!

Status
Not open for further replies.