• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Leupold Wind River Cascades 8x42 binoculars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spix

I’ve had these as a back up pair for a while and just upgrading.

Leupold Wind River Cascades 8x42 binoculars, Leupold case and strap, eye-piece covers, all in good condition.

I think a few people on here have these. I’ve found them very good, nice and clear, sharp with good contrast, light and easy to handle.

The exit pupil for these is 5.25mm (a 10x42 gives you 4.20mm, a 8x32 4mm) so they gather well at last light.

Field of view is 114m at 1000m. Japanese made with BAK-4 prisms, fully multi-coated, phase coated, waterproof, fogproof, weight 690g with the strap, twist-up eyecups.

Pretty good as a starter pair or if you wanted to match with a Leupold scope.

Looking for £120.00 posted UK.

View attachment 45832 View attachment 45831 View attachment 45830 View attachment 45833

geoffrey

I keep a pair of these in the glove box of the car as loan binos for clients, they often say how good they are, whoever buys them will be very pleased,

cheers geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.