Level 2 Narratives

UK Outfitters

Discopete

Could someone please confirm that all computer created narratives have to be printed off onto the DMQ template available from there website, Printed onto plain paper will not be accepted?

Many thanks

​Pete

EMcC

I have submitted a few, printed off my PC.
Cross referenced the sheet and the page in the portfolio with my signature and date then stapled it to the top of the page in the portfolio.
Not had any problems so far !!

mereside

Pete i just printed out and put in the relevent icr number and dates on the pages ,I rang this morning to see how it was all going and the lady said that it was in the final stage and everything was ok ,atb wayne

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Mine were printed onto plain paper and no problems but that was 2 years ago now.

​Alex

Discopete

Many thanks for the replies, I was just going by what it says on the DMQ website, under STREAMLINING EVIDENCE, perhaps I misread it.

roestalker

Many thanks for the replies, I was just going by what it says on the DMQ website, under STREAMLINING EVIDENCE, perhaps I misread it.

DP, If you do it on either the download or paper please make sure you sign it and date it, very important. No need to stick it on just put treasury tags through the purpose cut hole in the portfolio.

Best regards.

Jon.

EMcC

DP,make sure you sign it and date it, very important. Best regards.Jon.
Like I thought I said at post No2.
That is the only way to cross reference it, by stapling the top of the page it ensures it stays in place and can still lifted to read the verification/cross reference.

User00004

Distinguished Member
So do you agree that you have to send in on these templates now or will plain paper still be acceptable?

I only use the PDF Sheet as that is what is on the DMQ web Page. The document got produced through a question I put on here last year. Dave Goffin put the question forward to DMQ.

DMQ Stated at the time that they would from 01 Aug 12, only accept PDF DMQ approved electronic inserts in PF's.

Here is my original thread, Dave Goffins reply is post 11.
Electronic ICR's

​Hope this helps

Discopete

So it seems that all narratives printed off should be on their template but by some of the responses in this thread it seems like there not overly worried if there not. Think it may pay to ring up and ask, last thing I need is to send in the wrong paper!

limulus

If you have Adobe pro rather than just the free Adobe reader you can save form data.
There are ways around the free reader restrictions if you're relatively computer literate but you'd be bypassing some of the legal aspects of the adobe framework

Moray Outfitting

Definately no problem with plain paper as long as you sign and date it. Most coming to me for assessment are just plain paper. No signature is the biggest problem. Make sure you sign the last page of the portfolio as well..JOHN

baguio

I printed mine onto sticky A4 sheets of the same type as the sticky labels you put on envelopes. I even made the background print in the same colour green as the rest of the portfolio. A simple job of cutting to size and sticking it on. I had no problems and there was no chance of it falling off or getting lost. Signed and dated and job done.

Good luck with the portfolio.

Baguio

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
I printed mine onto sticky A4 sheets of the same type as the sticky labels you put on envelopes. I even made the background print in the same colour green as the rest of the portfolio. A simple job of cutting to size and sticking it on. I had no problems and there was no chance of it falling off or getting lost. Signed and dated and job done.

Good luck with the portfolio.

Baguio

Sticky backed plastic and font match, Blue Peter badge for the best turned out portfolio goes to you! :D

timbrayford

I am getting really confused by this, quite apart from the practical skills in relation to the deer do you have to be computer literate to get DSC 2 as well? :scared:

atb Tim

Night Vision Store