level 2

neal billi

Hi neil good stuff. Just reading your last post dont no if you sorted a new truck but I have a 07 navara wouldn't get another heavy on juice and alot of little problems door handles sticking, clock spring goin, lights flashing on dash nothing major but all adds up. Hope this helps cu soon neal

sparko

Hi, good to hear, can i ask how long you waited beetween submitting your portfolio and receiving the phone call...;)

biglad

Thanks for that, i`m just waiting for mine, Its been about 7 weeks...Hopefully soon...Cheers
Hi have you had the phone call yet,apparantly it goes back out to the intenal varifier and he can have it up to 6 to 8 week hope this helps . Neil

sparko

Hi have you had the phone call yet,apparantly it goes back out to the intenal varifier and he can have it up to 6 to 8 week hope this helps . Neil
No call as yet, all i have had is a letter from BASC to say they had received my portfolio...It will come, I`m just Impatient...:)

blunderbust

No call as yet, all i have had is a letter from BASC to say they had received my portfolio...It will come, I`m just Impatient...:)
I think it must have a lot to do with where you register, where you do it and who your PA and IV are. I just got mine back after 37 days from submitting my portfolio, I have to admit I was well chuffed as I was expecting at least another 4 weeks wait.

biglad

Sorry, should have said before I started my last post, Congratulations biglad, it is such a great feeling isn't it?
It is mate. Thinking of doing the deer management coarse in the new year... Never know wear it may lead me .. Neil