level 2

CDSG Shooting Sports

taln

Well guys passed level 2, got all the certificate and badge of course.thank you so much to mark g,wouldn't have made it without your time and patience,not many like him around.a TRUE gentleman ,who certainly knows all there is to know about stalking all species of deer,a credit to him
.would also like to thank uncle buck,for introducing myself to mark.it took myself over three years to get level 2 due to the time wasters out there,enough said.
Don't know what benefit it will bring if any,but it is done,onwards and upwards.good shooting everyone :D

Last edited:

6pointer

Well done mate good to get that one out of the way. You should name and shame the times waster so no one else gets caught up with them. I can certainly pass you on to the chaps you need to talk to.

Last edited:

mark g

Congratulations, Good to hear you have your level 2 back stevie it was a pleasure to accompany you on your stalks, I have not had a minute to get back to you as I have been hard at the reds with Uncle Buck.

Norrie1956

Just seen this Steve...VERY well done mate....nice one...as you say, onwards and upwards...;)

I'm looking to register for mine in October ( money constraints) with Baroney...really looking forward to getting "stuck in" so to speak...:)

taln

Just seen this Steve...VERY well done mate....nice one...as you say, onwards and upwards...;)

I'm looking to register for mine in October ( money constraints) with Baroney...really looking forward to getting "stuck in" so to speak...:)

cheers mate ,how's things.hope things are good for you

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope