• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: light weight stalking scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWY308

Hi, I am on the lookout for a 3-12 x 50 scope for my 223. Will be Roe stalking mainly.

I have a big variable S&B on it and want to go lighter.

Meopta- Minox- Zeiss Duralyte type of thing.

Quality glass required so not really interested in Hawke or similar.

If you have anything lying about let me know.

No more than £500 to spend.

Thanks

cervus

I have a zeiss Conquest in 3-12x50 with 1" tube in A1 condition..i have pmd my contact no,Cheers Tony

swarovski

My leupold vx-r 4-12x40 cds is perfect for what you want.optically superb.very lightweight.great illuminated dot with lots of brightness settings.it has an elevation turret for extended ranges.also you can have a custom turret made to suit the bullet of your choice with the correct ballistic information and price range to suit your budget.

CWY308

Thanks for all the replies. I ended up with a Zeiss Terra for £430 from Uttings, getting delivered tomorrow.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.