Like a cigarette glow in the dark.

johngryphon

That`s how the deer see my Stealth cam flashes when they operate. They are very wary and anything out of the ordinary gets them moving as evidenced by the pics from today`s card pick up.
They dont like it at all,so much for "invisible" flash.

You can see his fat arse and right antler top in this pic below.

Loki

Hello John

Thank you for sharing again - definately Ghosts of the Blackberry - maybe silver bullet needed ?

Is the first one, lettting it go to grow, likely to be a 'prospect' or just another?

L

johngryphon

Hello John

Thank you for sharing again - definately Ghosts of the Blackberry - maybe silver bullet needed ?

Is the first one, lettting it go to grow, likely to be a 'prospect' or just another?

L
Have another squiz at him mate..he is an ordinary looker but would be a great plate deer as he is soft and fat as a seal.

Tim its good to see someone getting out there and posting results also.

Another spot,another jumper!

Tim.243

(Tim its good to see someone getting out there and posting results also.)

A lot just post but don't get out there lol

Tim.243

johngryphon

Been out and about this morn.

The camera responsible for these shiite pics is about fugn useless. I bought it on a $100 whim..yeah right wont do that again.
It took 14 pics of a wallowing stag at 4 metres and not one pic was worth saving as the flash has a very short throw.
It also took seven individual deer the other night,samd deal..turfed them too.

Yellow dog and a sambar hind calf for examples.

I redeployed it this morn on a wallow that I hadn't been to since last year where hopefully the flash will suffice.
I also put two cams on the smashed wallows of yesterdays posting.
The wallows were hammered again!

This wallow is where the shiite camera is now. This pic from last year is from a Bushnell that is now not working.
He could be a handy sort this year.

Last edited: